Waverley Little Athletics Centre Inc. has created a QR Sign in Process, in line with our Covid Safety Plan, that is compulsory for all members to fill in prior to entering the arena.
Check In - Covid19 Contact Tracing
It is a condition of entry each Competition Day that all adults check in via QR Code OR with the Covid Official/Marshal in the Pink Vest at the Sign in Table.
We expect all our families to follow these points:
- Open the QR Code scanner app on your phone
- Focus your camera on the QR Code and wait for a box to appear at the top of your screen
- Go to the website that is opened on your phone
- Confirm your check in after completing Question Fields
We thank you for your cooperation in keeping our Victorian Community well.
The QR form contains the following information/questions:
Victorians have worked very hard to control COVID 19 in our community.
To attend WLAC Competitions we require that you sign in via QR Code or at the Sign In Table near the front entrance to the Athletics Track. Your personal details will remain confidential and shall only be shared with Vic. Government's COVID 19 Contract Tracers if there is a confirmed case of COVID 19 at our centre.
We thank you for your cooperation in following this procedure upon arrival.
- Masks must be worn by people aged 12 years plus
- Social distancing of 1.5 metres is required
- Please DO NOT attend WLAC if feeling unwell, awaiting a COVID 19 Test or a Close Contact of a person who has tested positive or is awaiting a test result
- First Name
- Child/Children's name/s
- Mobile Number
- Role at WLAC
- Date (must be date of competition)
Last Updated: 19/11/2020 22:02:12