Registrations will be taken Online only! Registrations will be accepted via the following methods:
- Online (do it yourself at home) This is the preferred option.
- Online at the pre-season Registration Information Day at Central Reserve
- Online during the weekly Saturday programs (from 8:15am)
Online payments accept Visa and MasterCard only and there is no surcharge.
If you do not have a Credit Card please contact the Registrar to make alternative arrangements.
- We are charged an extra fee by Little Athletics Victoria for any payment not made via the online portal
- EFTPOS and bank transfers are not accepted
- You must have completed your Online Registration prior to making Manual Payment
- Failing to register and pay prior to the competition day may result in being unable to compete on that day
2019/20 Fee Structure
Early Bird Membership Fees (Fees cover Summer & Winter): $160 for the first child and $150 for each subsequent child thereafter.
(Registrations MUST be received & paid for by 11:59pm on 30th September 2019 to receive the early bird rates)
Regular Membership Fees (Fees cover Summer & Winter): $175 for the first child and $165 for each subsequent child thereafter.
(Registrations MUST be received & paid for between 1st October 2019 and midday on 14th December 2019)
New Year Membership Fees (Fees cover Summer & Winter): $130 for each child.
(Registrations MUST be received & paid for between midday 14th December 2019 and 31st March 2020)
Cross Country Membership is included with all above options.
The membership fee comprises of a compulsory LAVic fee ($82.00) and a WLAC fee making up the balance.
The LAVic fees of $82.00 (plus processing charge) are non-refundable.
The WLAC fee component may only be refunded under extraordinary circumstances and only after an application in writing, approved by the committee. If you are new to Little Athletics please do a free Come and Try before registering.
Significant delays are expected during the first 4 weeks of Saturday morning competition for those wanting to register & pay at the Clubrooms. Therefore it is advised, if possible, that you complete your Registration Online and make payment prior to week 1, during the week at home (or work).
There is a Registration Information Day in September (details below). The purpose of this day is to give new Members an opportunity to ask questions and for new and returning members complete their Registrations & payment Online and collect their Registration Information Packs, Uniform and WLAC Booklet.
It's also a great opportunity for anyone who would like help out or just to come down, have a look at the Centre and ask any questions you may have.
We hope you make the most of this valuable opportunity and attend the Registration Information Day.
Pre Season Registration Information Day:
Saturday 21st September 2019 - 10am until 12 noon
The Registration Day will be held at the Central Reserve Clubroom, Glen Waverley.
There will be computer access on the above date for those who need some assistance or wish to register on the spot, but expect significant delays as access will be through a 3G mobile connection.
At the Registration Information Day:
- Online Registrations and Payment can be made
- Uniforms can be purchased
- The WLAC booklet and Registration Information Pack can be collected
- The athlete’s registration patch can be collected
- Members can present Proof of Age
- Come and Try athletes can submit their details and ask questions. Note: Come and Try registrations are also online.
Last Updated: 15/08/2019 22:59:18