Doug Kerr is a Life Member and Past President of the Waverley Little Athletics Centre Inc. He was the 16th Centre President.
16th Centre President
1993 - 1995
|Preceded by||Michael Fagan|
|Succeeded by||Not Listed|
At the 1993 AGM, no one was elected as Centre President. The Centre was in caretaker mode for one month, until an Emergency General Meeting was called in April 1993. It was at this meeting that Doug agreed to step upto the challenge and was elected President. Doug grabbed the bull by the horns, and with his Committee, severely re-structured the Centre.
- 1995/96 - WLAC Life Member
- 1993/95 - Committee - President
- 1995/96 - Committee - Sponsorship
- 1995/96 - Life Member
- 1996/97 - Committee - Arena Manager
- 1996/97 - Committee - Vice President