News - 2021/2022
Metro Melbourne restrictions
- Competition is not permitted.
- Training is permitted (outdoors only).
- Training is permitted with a maximum athlete group size of 10.
- All participants in training activities must be from the same Club/Centre. Training with another group, Centre or club during the restricted period is not permitted.
- The total number of members of the public at the facility at any time (excluding infants under one year of age) cannot exceed 100.
- Athletes, parents & volunteers are not permitted to travel more than 25 kilometres from their ordinary place of residence to attend training. Athletes, parents & volunteers whose ordinary place of residence is in Regional Victoria are not permitted to travel into Metro Melbourne for Little Athletics activities.
- Any shared equipment is to be cleaned between users.
- Access to indoor spaces (clubrooms, changerooms) is not permitted, except for access to toilets.
- No more than the minimum number of people required to conduct the training are permitted to be in attendance. This includes coaches, volunteers and supervising parents. General spectators are not permitted.
As a result, there will be no cross Country again this weekend.
Let’s hope further restrictions are eased again next week.
Hope everyone is keeping healthy during these times.
Added: 11/06/2021 21:44:00
Last Updated: 11/06/2021 21:45:55